Kale Flagg at the beach in Hawaii
- Beach Day with the Kilmers in 2005
Surfing is an exciting and unpredictable sport. Though it may take a few trips to get the hang of it, once you’re hooked, you’ll want to surf on every beach in the world. Here is a list of some of the best places to surf.
1. Gold Coast, Australia: Located in one of the most populated cities in Australia, the Gold Coast has 70 kilometers of beaches and four popular break points.
2. Inch Marlow, Barbados: The water here stays a consistent 77 degrees and surfers enjoy waves that are typically between two and six feet high.
3. Playa Guiones, Nosara, Costa Rica: This beach works better for beginners, as waves roll slowly and gently and there are no drop-offs in the sand.
4. Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina: One of the best places to surf on the east coast, Wrightsville Beach offers beginner-friendly waves. In fact, North Carolina as a whole offers nearly 300 miles of surfable coastline.
About J. Kale Flagg:
An avid surfer, J. Kale Flagg also stays fit through participation in activities such as backpacking, camping, and wrestling.
Founded more than 60 years ago, the Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO) provides networking opportunities for young business leaders. Through the organization, individuals can learn from mentors or discuss their careers and ideas with peers. Members of YPO engage in education and idea-sharing through the Organization’s alliances with well-known institutions, including Harvard Business School, London Business School, and the Scripps Institution of Oceanography. Members may also participate in industry roundtables in fields such as construction, real estate, hospitality, and automobiles.
One of the most exciting features of the YPO is the global network. As the organization includes chapters from all around the world, members can get in touch with fellow entrepreneurs in nearly every country on the globe. Through this network, young businessmen and businesswomen can expand the reach of their careers even further. Learn more about the Young Presidents’ Organization at http://www.ypo.org.
About J. Kale Flagg: Mr. Flagg currently serves as the Chief Operations Officer of Stable Development, LLC in Las Vegas. He also participates in the Young Presidents’ Organization and the Entrepreneurs’ Organization.